Sharon G Canvas Enhancement Classes
Have a canvas you so want to stitch but not sure how to make it really sing? Feel like you want to learn new techniques or get yourself out of the same old approach to a painted canvas? Taking a class with Sharon may just be the answer. Classes with Sharon are fun and informative. Sharon’s vocabulary of stitches goes beyond the basic for truly enhancing a painted canvas rather than covering the painted canvas. Not to mention her fabulous borders too!
You’re invited for one, two, or all three days. Each class is $65, includes teaching fee and lunch.
Saturday July 11th 9:30 – 4:00
Saturday August 8th 9:30 – 4:00
Saturday October 24the 9:30 -4:00
Registration form can be downloaded here. Or Register for the Class Online in our web store.
• Canvas must be purchased (or have been purchased) at the Nimble Needle.
• Any Sharon G canvas is offered at 25% off. I have over 20 canvases of her’s in stock but there are dozens more available. To see them all go to: http://www.fleurdeparis.com/products/10Browse.asp?Category=Sharon%20G%20Designs
• Canvases by any designer are welcome, 18 count is preferable.
• Lighting is considered quite good at the shop but if in doubt you may bring a light along with your other stitching tools.
• Canvases should be mounted on stretcher bars prior to class.
• A color copy of your canvas along with a notebook is helpful in getting the most out of your class time.
This piece was stitched in a previous enhancement class, canvas by Colors of Praise. All other canvases above are Sharon’s own canvases, stitches, thread and bead selections.
Yes in most cases taking a class with Sharon includes beading.